Array
(
)
Array
(
)

Sillars Green, Malmesbury Chippenham Villages

40% Shared Ownership £132,000

OFFERED FOR SALE UNDER A SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME. The property is available at a minimum of 40% of the full value with the open market value set at £330,000. The rent on the remaining 60% is set at £453.75 with the service charge on the development of £22.42. The accommodation is based over two floors with the hallway leading to the cloakroom, kitchen/dining room and lounge. On the first floor the landing leads to the family bathroom and bedrooms. Externally the property has a garden and parking.

3 bedrooms
1 Bathroom / WC
  Send a message
  • All fields marked with an aterisk (*) are required