Array
(
)
Array
(
)

Sillars Green, Malmesbury Chippenham Villages

40% Shared Ownership £114,000

OFFERED FOR SALE UNDER A SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME to buyers with a local connection to Malmesbury. The property is available at a minimum of 40% of the full value with the open market value set at £285,000. The rent on the remaining 60% is set at £391.88 with the service charge on the development of £20.50. The accommodation is based over two floors with the hallway leading to the cloakroom, kitchen/dining room and lounge. On the first floor the landing leads to the family bathroom and bedrooms. Externally the property has a garden and parking. The homes comes with floor covering throughout with vinyl in the kitchen and bathroom and your choice of colour carpet throughout the remainder of the house.

2 bedrooms
1 Bathroom / WC
  Send a message
  • All fields marked with an aterisk (*) are required